Buttery Cinnamon Skillet Apples
- 4 medium unpeeled cooking apples, cored and cut in half
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in sugar and cornstarch, mixing well.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover and cook over medium heat, spooning sauce
over apples, until fork tender and sauce is thickened, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes