- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 McIntosh or other sweet apple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of coarse salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel, core and cut all apples into eighths.
- Melt butter over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle sugar over; cook until sugar begins to brown.
- Add apples; cook until they turn golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Store refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes