- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces white rum
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat first four ingredients in a skillet until the sugars caramelize (melt and
start to turn brown).
- Stir in 2 ounces white rum and let cool.
- Slice 4 bananas. Arrange 1/2 banana per person on dish, spooning 3 to 4 tablespoons
of the caramel sauce over the bananas.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 teaspoons of chopped peanuts over the caramel sauce.
Yield: 8 portions (1/2 banana each)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes