- 1 1/2 pounds black grapes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- 1 tablespoon light rum
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped
- Remove and discard grape stems. Wash grapes; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut grapes in half; remove and discard seeds; set grape halves aside.
- Combine sour cream and next 3 ingredients; stir until sugar dissolves.
- To serve, spoon sour cream mixture over grape halves, and sprinkle with chopped
Yields 6 servings.
Per Serving: 218 Calories; 12g Fat (48.3% calories from fat); 3g Protein;
26g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 17mg Cholesterol; 23mg Sodium
Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 1/2
Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates