- 1 (17 ounce) can mixed fruits
- 1 (17 ounce) can apricot halves
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 (5 ounce) jars Old English cheese spread
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain fruits, reserving 2 cups fluid. Heat juice in saucepan, adding slowly sugar
- When mixture is smooth, add cheese spread. Stir sauce until it bubbles;
sauce should be very smooth.
- Put drained fruit in 12 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sauce over fruit and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
If doubling this, make only 1 1/2 amount cheese sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes