Cheesecake Covered Strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream, sugar, milk and vanilla extract; blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Place strawberries and crumbs in separate serving bowls.
- Dip berries in cheesecake mixture and then coat with crumbs.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes