Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
There is almost nothing that pairs better than cream cheese and strawberries.
These yummy stuffed strawberries taste just like cheesecake.
- 15 large fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) bar dark chocolate
- Slice off the stem end of each strawberry. Use a knife to scoop out a
little bit of each berry to make a hole in the center. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract
with electric mixer until smooth.
- Using a pastry bag or small spoon, fill each strawberry with cream
cheese mixture, mounding a bit on the top of the strawberry.
- Place strawberries on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- When all strawberries are filled, sprinkle cream cheese mixture with
Graham cracker crumbs.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Gently dip the
bottom of strawberries in chocolate mixture. Set on wax paper to cool.
- Refrigerate berries until ready to serve.
Prep time: 15 min
These are best if served within six hours of making.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes