Chocolate Dipped Fruit
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Assorted fresh fruit, washed and chilled
- Place chocolate chips and shortening in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dip fruit or fruit slices about two-thirds
of the way into chocolate mixture. Shake gently to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on wax paper-covered tray.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes