- 3 oranges, peeled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place sliced oranges in a serving bowl.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a
small bowl, then sprinkle over oranges.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes