- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar, and
lemon juice; stir well to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered,
10 to 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
- Remove from heat; stir in amaretto,
marmalade and lemon rind.
- Serve with pork or turkey.
Yield: 3 2/3 cups
Source: 1992 Hometown Collection, America's Best Recipes, Camellia Delights,
The Altrusa Club of Gulfport, Mississippi
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.