- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar, and
lemon juice; stir well to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered,
10 to 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
- Remove from heat; stir in amaretto,
marmalade and lemon rind.
- Serve with pork or turkey.
Yield: 3 2/3 cups
Source: 1992 Hometown Collection, America's Best Recipes, Camellia Delights,
The Altrusa Club of Gulfport, Mississippi
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes