- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add cranberries, sugar, and
lemon juice; stir well to combine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered,
10 to 15 minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
- Remove from heat; stir in amaretto,
marmalade and lemon rind.
- Serve with pork or turkey.
Yield: 3 2/3 cups
Source: 1992 Hometown Collection, America's Best Recipes, Camellia Delights,
The Altrusa Club of Gulfport, Mississippi