- 6 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with parchment
paper; set aside.
- Trim a very thin slice from the round side of each peach half so halves stand
flat on the baking pan.
- Dip peach halves in melted butter to coat.
- Arrange peach halves, cut sides up, in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with cinnamon-sugar; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until
- Add sugar, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into peach centers.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and softened.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Yield: 6 servings
Start to Finish: 45 minutes