This is a nice accompaniment to any menu...particularly with ham, chicken or
- 1 (28 ounce) can peach halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (28 ounce) can pear halves
- 1 large jar maraschino cherries
- 1 can apricots (halves or whole)
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain fruit. Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar and curry powder.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes