- Fresh peaches
- Graham crumbs
- Ice cream
- Liqueur of choice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wash peaches and drop in boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Remove from water and slip the skin off. Cut peach in half and remove the pit.
- Fill the pit area with ice cream.
- Press the two halves back together and cover with graham crumbs.
- Place carefully in deep fryer (at 300 degrees F) for 30 seconds or until brown.
- Place in a bowl and pour 1/3 ounce of liqueur (Grand Marnier is good) then light.
- After flame is out, put either more ice cream or fresh cream on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes