Delicious Strawberry Blossoms
- 12 large, fresh strawberries, washed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Remove stems from strawberries to form a flat base. Place berries on cutting
surface, pointed end facing up. With a sharp knife, carefully slice each berry in
half vertically to within a 1/4 inch of base. Cut each half into three wedges to
form 6 petals. (Don't slice through the base.) Pull petals apart slightly.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and sour cream, beat until
light and fluffy.
- Fill a pastry bag* fitted with a star tip, fill strawberries with cream cheese
* A plastic zipper sandwich bag can be used instead of a pastry bag, just filling
with cream cheese mixture and squeezing out excess air before sealing. Carefully
cut one corner off of the bottom of the bag and squeeze mixture out through the
For added sweetness, you can use strawberry flavored cream cheese instead of
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes