Dippity Do Strawberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup loosely packed brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Rinse and dry strawberries but do not hull. Place strawberries in serving bowl.
- Place yogurt and brown sugar in 2 separate bowls.
- To eat, dip strawberries into yogurt and then into brown sugar.
Yield: 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes