- 1 pineapple slice
- 1 peach half
- 1 apricot half
- 1 seeded whole prune
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
* Fruit listed is for one stack, or one serving. Multiply fruit for number of
persons being served.
- Make as many fruit stacks as desired, beginning with a pineapple slice, topping
that with a peach half, an apricot half and a seeded whole prune.
- Stir together Sauce ingredients.
- Spoon over fruit stacks and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Baste with extra sauce and serve as an accompaniment to poultry or game.
Sauce is sufficient for at least 8 fruit stacks.