Grilled Tequila Pineapple
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices, or canned pineapple slices, drained
- 1/2 cup tequila or orange juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Marinate the pineapple slices in the tequila for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Place pineapple slices on a grill over moderate heat and grill for about 2 minutes
on each side, until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.