Honey-Curry Glazed Pineapple
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
cup Grand Marnier
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine pineapple chunks, honey, curry powder and vanilla extract in a bowl;
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and drizzle with Grand Marnier.
- Ignite pineapple with
a long match and let flames die down.