Inside-Out Chocolate Strawberries
- 24 to 36 large strawberries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mint leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Remove stems and partially hollow out strawberries, forming small bowls. Cut
a sliver off the bottom of each strawberry so that it will stand on end.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a small, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on
HIGH (100 percent) power for 30 seconds; stir until creamy. If needed, microwave
at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until chips are melted. Let cool slightly.
- Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixer bowl. Beat until creamy;
beat in chocolate mixture.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture to a large pastry bag with a star tip or spoon
into a gallon-size heavy-duty plastic bag with a 1/4-inch wide opening cut at one
- Pipe mixture into strawberry cups, filling completely and mounding mixture
on top of each strawberry.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes