Jack Daniels Candied Apples
- 6 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 to 3 cups granulated sugar
- Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine apples, butter and sugar in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until
apples are tender.
- Stir in Jack Daniels.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes