Marinated Blueberries and
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (optional)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 kiwi, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In microwave bowl, combine brown sugar, orange juice
and orange liqueur, if desired.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stovetop Instructions: In a medium saucepan combine sugar, orange juice and
orange liqueur. Cook and stir over very low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, pineapple, mango and kiwi.
- Stir in sugar-orange juice mixture until blended.
Yield: about 6 cups
Source: North American Blueberry Council
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes