- 1 small watermelon
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1 cup blueberries, raspberries or grapes
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup The Christian Brothers Chateau La Salle Light Wine
- 1 lime
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- With sharp knife, cut watermelon into scalloped basket. With a melon scooper,
form melons into balls.
- Combine sugar and wine in small saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Add 1 teaspoon grated lime rind and squeezed lime juice; cool.
- Pour over melon balls and other fruit. Chill, covered, several hours.
- Serve in watermelon basket.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes