Mexican Banana Bake
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Place cream cheese, sugar, rum, half-and-half and cinnamon in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Slice half the bananas into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter; spread
with half the cheese mixture.
- Slice the remaining bananas into casserole; spread
with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake uncovered in 325 degree F oven until hot and
bubbly, 20 - 25 minutes.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine May 24, 2001.