Old Fashion Raspberry Fritters
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add beaten egg yolks and water to flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Beat raspberries with egg beater.
- Beat egg whites to a stiff froth, fold into batter, then fold in the raspberries.
- Drop by spoonsful into deep fat.
- When golden brown, drain and dredge with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes