- 6 large navel oranges
- 2 slices canned pineapple
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 large strawberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wash oranges; dry well. Cut a round slice off the bottom. Excavate all the pulp
you can. Discard the white membranes. Clean out the shells.
- Place pulp in a bowl and combine with the pineapple, bananas and sugar.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Fill the rinds with this mixture.
- Whip cream. Add confectioners' sugar and almond extract a second or two before
beating ends. If desired, tint the mixture pink with food color.
- Heap orange baskets.
- In the center of each basket, place 1 whole strawberry.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes