Oranges and Vanilla
- 5 navel oranges
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- With a sharp knife, pare all peel and white pith from oranges. Cut oranges in
half from navel to stem end. Pull away any white pith in center. Cut halves crosswise
in thin slices.
- Put oranges in serving bowl.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 24 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes