- 10 vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach halves, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix vanilla wafers, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place peach halves, hollow side up, in an ovenproof pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cookie mixture.
- Broil until sugar is melted and bubbly, about 1 minute.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes