- 1 ripe papaya, slightly soft to the touch
- 2 to 4 wedges of Mexican lime
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut the papaya in half or quarters, lengthwise.
- Remove all the black seeds with a spoon and discard them.
- Put each piece of papaya on a separate plate with a wedge of lime near it.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the top.
- Scoop out the papaya meat with a spoon and eat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes