Peaches with Amaretti Stuffing
- 4 ripe peaches
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup crushed amaretti cookies
tablespoons brandy or peach brandy
- 2 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash peaches, cut them in half and remove the pits. Enlarge the hollow left by
the pits by scooping out some of the peach with a small spoon.
- Sprinkle the peach
halves with the lemon juice.
- Soften the amaretti cookie crumbs in the brandy for a few minutes.
- Beat the butter
- Stir in the amaretti mixture and all the remaining ingredients.
the peach halves in a baking dish in one layer hollow side up.
- Fill the hollows,
mounding the stuffing.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.