Peaches with Creamy Mascarpone Filling
- 4 peaches
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup pecan or walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. If you are preparing this recipe
in advance, press the peach halves together again and wrap them in plastic wrap
- Mix the mascarpone and pecan or walnuts together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator until required.
- To serve, brush the peaches with a little oil and place on a broiler racks.
- Broil the peach halves for 5-10 minutes, turning once, until they are hot. Watch closely!
- Transfer the peach halves to a serving dish and top with the mascarpone and nut
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the peaches and mascarpone filling, and serve