- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 4 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/3 cup rum
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- In a saucepan melt butter with brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook over medium high
heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add sliced peaches, heat through, carefully turning to coat.
- Heat rum until warm in a small saucepan.
- Pour slowly over the peach mixture and ignite immediately. Do not stir.
- Spoon the sauce and peaches over vanilla ice cream.