Pecan Praline Peaches
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans peach halves
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain peaches and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Using a fork or pastry blender,
mix brown sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon.
- Stir in pecans and sprinkle over peaches.
- Place dish under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 160 calories, 1 g protein, 8 g total fat (2.5 g sat.),
21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g sugar, 10 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 3 points
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes