Pineapple Cheese Casserole
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- Scant 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded medium Cheddar cheese
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, sugar,
flour and salt. Cook until clear.
- In a buttered 1 3/4-quart casserole dish, layer
pineapple and cheese.
- Pour in a little sauce.
- Continue layering until all ingredients
are used, ending with sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Yield: 8 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.