- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (juice
- 2 tablespoons light rum
- 1 1/2 cups light vanilla ice cream or frozen
- In a 10-inch skillet stir together orange peel, orange juice, cornstarch and
- Stir in undrained pineapple. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and
- In a small saucepan heat rum over low heat just until warm.
- Using a long match
carefully, ignite rum and pour over pineapple mixture.
- Serve immediately over ice
cream or frozen yogurt.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts per serving: 122 calories, 1 g total fat, 5 mg cholesterol,
27 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g protein
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.