Sautéed Apple Rings
A quick and easy dish that is great as a side dish or even over ice cream.
- 3 large apples
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- Walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Peel, core and slice each apple into four 1/2-inch rings.
- Heat butter in medium skillet on medium heat.
- Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
- Add apple rings to skillet and toss gently to coat. Cover and cook on low heat
10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts or pecans, if desired.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Yield: 12 servings
Reprinted with permission from