- 4 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Toss together bread crumbs and pineapple chunks and place in a greased 2-quart
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Casserole can be made up and refrigerated overnight before
baking. Re-heats well. Good with ham.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes