Shimmering Fresh Fruit
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 1 cup cold water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients in a large skillet. Cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Slice 1 orange and heat in skillet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slice 1 pint strawberries and 2 bananas.
- Put this, along with 1/2 pound seedless grapes into the syrup. Stir
to coat fruit.
- Spoon into compote dishes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes