- 8 cups (2 L) melon balls (your choice of varieties)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) honey
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rum, peppermint schnapps, or melon liqueur (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground coriander
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all the ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes