- 3 (16 ounce) cans sliced pears in syrup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 cup lemon or orange juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain syrup from pears and reserve 1 cup syrup.
- Mix syrup with brown sugar, spices and fruit juice.
- Add pears and mix gently, covering pears with syrup.
- Let stand overnight in refrigerator, preferably 2 days.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes