- Syrup from 1 (1 pound 14 ounce) can pineapple (reserve fruit)
- 1 cup wine vinegar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Accent
- 5 drops Angostura Bitters
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine and cook over low heat for 12 minutes.
- Add pineapple slices; bring to a boil, then immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and place in refrigerator at least 24 hours before serving.
- Serve cold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes