Spring Fruit with Lemonade Dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 8 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and mandarin oranges)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir together yogurt and lemonade concentrate.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit and toss lightly to coat fruit with dressing.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrition Per Serving: 70 calories, 2 g protein, .5 g total fat (0 g sat.),
17 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 13 g sugar, 0 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 1 point
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes