Stained Glass Cranberries
These are very pretty. The berries have the appearance of stained glass beads.
- 4 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained, but not dried
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons brandy
- Spread berries in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
evenly with sugar.
- Cover with heavy foil and crimp the edges to seal the pan.
at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Very carefully move the casserole back and forth
to coat the berries.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Again gently move
the casserole back and forth.
- Place on cooling rack and COOL COMPLETELY before uncovering.
- Stir in brandy then
spoon into hot sterilized quart jars.
- Seal and refrigerate.
- Store up to one month.
- Serve in a cut glass bowl.