Strawberries with Mexican
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed, dried, hulled and cut in
half or quarters
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped or morsels
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unsweetened whipped cream, if desired
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sliced or slivered almonds, if desired
- In small saucepan over low heat, stir chocolate, Kahlua, milk, brown sugar, vanilla
extract and cinnamon until smooth and shiny.
- Divide berries among 4 serving dishes or stemmed glasses.
- Spoon sauce over to
- Top with whipped cream and almonds, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.