Strawberry Peanut Butter Delights
- 5 ounces milk chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons
- 16 to 18 large strawberries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place 2 ounces chocolate (about 1/3 cup chips).
in microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted.
- Set aside to let bowl cool, then stir in peanut butter and whipped topping.
- Wash and dry strawberries, leaving hulls on. Cut each berry in half and spread
one half with about one tablespoon peanut butter mixture. Top with the other half,
- Refrigerate until filling is firm.
- Melt remaining chocolate in microwave.
- Dip the tip of each filled berry in melted
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.