- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut cantaloupe top and clean out center of seeds.
- Mix cream cheese, pineapple and pecans.
- Stuff cantaloupe with cream cheese mixture.
- Place top back on cantaloupe and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, slice across about 2-inches thick.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes