Stuffed Chocolate and Peanut
Butter Baked Bananas
- 4 whole bananas
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lay the bananas so the ends are pointing up. Using a knife, cut a slit down the
inside top so you can open it like an envelope, careful not to rip open the peel.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter inside each banana add sprinkle with chocolate
chips. Close the peel of the banana up and wrap the entire banana in aluminum foil.
- Place the bananas on a baking sheet and transfer to the oven and bake about 10
minutes or until the insides of the banana are soft and warm and the chocolate is
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 11, 2001.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.