Warm Peaches with Whipped Cream
- 6 ripe yellow peaches
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut each peach in half, then cut each half into 4 slices.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low,
sprinkle the sugar over the butter, and stir until dissolved, about 1 minute.
- Add the peaches, increase the heat to medium-high, and cook, stirring frequently, until
the peaches are softened and coated with a thin sauce, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the cream and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Spoon the peaches and sauce into bowls, and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes