- Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap
- 1 large watermelon
- Various fresh fruit, such as cantaloupe cubes, honeydew melon cubes, pineapple chunks, strawberry halves and grapes
- Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. Lift off top half of watermelon. Cover one half with Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap; refrigerate for later use.
- Cut out center of remaining watermelon half into large cubes. Use a knife to cut "V" shapes around edge of hollowed out watermelon rind to form boat.
- Fill boat with watermelon cubes and other fresh fruit such as cantaloupe cubes, honeydew melon cubes, grapes, strawberries and pineapple chunks.
- Cover with Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap; refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Reynolds Kitchens