- Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap
- 1 large watermelon
- Various fresh fruit, such as cantaloupe cubes, honeydew melon cubes, pineapple chunks, strawberry halves and grapes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut watermelon in half lengthwise. Lift off top half of watermelon. Cover one
half with Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap; refrigerate for later use.
- Cut out center of remaining watermelon half into large cubes. Use a knife to
cut "V" shapes around edge of hollowed out watermelon rind to form boat.
- Fill boat with watermelon cubes and other fresh fruit such as cantaloupe cubes,
honeydew melon cubes, grapes, strawberries and pineapple chunks.
- Cover with Reynolds Extra Wide Plastic Wrap; refrigerate until serving time.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Reynolds Kitchens
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Recipes