White Chocolate Dipped Kiwi
- 4 medium kiwi fruit (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 pound white chocolate
- Pare kiwi; cut each crosswise into six 1/4-inch slices. Place on paper towel-lined
- Chop white chocolate; place in small custard cup or bowl.
- Set custard cup in small saucepan with 1/2-inch water.
- Over medium heat, bring
water just to boiling. Heat chocolate, stirring occasionally just until melted.
- Remove custard cup from water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pat kiwi slices with paper towel.
- Dip each slice one at a time into chocolate,
covering halfway. Let excess drip off.
- Place on wax paper-lined tray.
until set, about 1 hour.
- Place each dipped slice in a paper petit-four cup.
- Keep refrigerated until ready
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.