Candy Corn Gelatin Ring
Treat your family to this colorful pineapple and orange gelatin made using Yoplait®
lemon meringue yogurt - a mouth-watering dessert.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 box (4-serving size) lemon-flavored gelatin
container (6 ounces) Yoplait® Thick & Creamy Light Fat Free lemon
- 1 box (8-serving size) orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can (8
ounces) pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 1 box (4-serving size) pineapple flavored
- In medium bowl, pour 1 cup of the boiling water on lemon gelatin; stir until
gelatin is dissolved.
- Slowly stir lemon yogurt into lemon gelatin until blended.
- Pour yogurt mixture into 12-cup mold. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- In large bowl, pour remaining 2 cups boiling water on orange gelatin; stir
until gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cold water and the mandarin oranges.
- When lemon gelatin is set, carefully pour orange gelatin mixture over lemon
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in 2-cup microwavable measuring cup; set
- Add enough water to pineapple juice to measure 1 cup; microwave on High
2 minutes or until boiling.
- In large bowl, pour boiling liquid on pineapple gelatin; stir until gelatin
- Stir in remaining 1 cup cold water and reserved pineapple tidbits.
- When orange gelatin layer is set, carefully pour pineapple gelatin over
orange gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Unmold on serving plate.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining gelatin.
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 4 hr 10 min
Nutrition Information–Serving Size: 1 Serving: Calories 100
% Daily Value Total Fat 0g 0% (Saturated Fat 0g, 0%), Sodium 95mg 95%; Total
Carbohydrate 24g 24% (Dietary Fiber 1/2g 1/2%), Protein 2 1/2g 2 1/2%
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit
Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: